General Admission Requirements
- Each applicant must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- Each applicant must submit their undergraduate degree transcript and diploma. Average GPA of 3.0 in USA and the equivalent of 85% or a “B” worldwide.
- Evidence of passing English language proficiency requirements by satisfying one of the following categories:
- Native speaker.
- Graduation from an English-speaking institution in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country whose native language is English.
- Graduation from an English-speaking institution worldwide (i.e. American University in Cairo).
- A GCSE or iGCSE graduate with at least a “C” grade in English.
An IB Diploma graduate.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- TOEFL iBT score of 78, with nothing lower than 17 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing). Equivalency Guide: (TOEFL 550/ TOEFL CBT 213/TOEFL iBT 78).
- Submit two professional or academic letters of recommendation.
Complete Admission application and financial declaration forms.
Payment of Admission Application Fee. Fees can be paid by visiting http://www.aui.ac/tuition.
- Submit a letter of intent detailing your reasons for joining the program.
- All applicants must submit a 2000-word writing sample.
- All applicants must submit a short biography with an emphasis on their church-related activities.
- All applicants must submit a personal photograph.
- Applicants who wish to write the MTh Thesis must complete all the coursework successfully.
- All applicants must complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement Form.
- All documents must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org