General Admission Requirements
- Each applicant must be at least 18 years of age at the time of registration.
- Each applicant must submit their undergraduate degree transcript and diploma. Average GPA of 3.0 in USA and the equivalent of 85% or a “B” worldwide.
- Evidence of passing English language proficiency requirements by satisfying one of the following categories:
- Native speaker.
- Graduation from an English-speaking institution in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country whose native language is English.
- Graduation from an English-speaking institution worldwide (i.e. American University in Cairo).
- A GCSE or iGCSE graduate with at least a “C” grade in English.
An IB Diploma graduate.
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- TOEFL iBT score of 78, with nothing lower than 17 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing). Equivalency Guide: (TOEFL 550/ TOEFL CBT 213/TOEFL iBT 78).
- Submit two professional or academic letters of recommendation.
Complete Admission application and financial declaration forms.
Payment of Admission Application Fee. Fees can be paid by visiting http://www.aui.ac/tuition.
- Submit a letter of intent detailing your reasons for joining the program.
- All applicants must submit a 2000-word writing sample.
- All applicants must submit a short biography with an emphasis on their church-related activities.
- All applicants must submit a personal photograph.
- Applicants who wish to write the MTh Thesis must complete all the coursework successfully.
- All applicants must complete and sign the Enrollment Agreement Form.
- All documents must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Under very special circumstances, the University may consider individuals with extensive ministry experience and a high school degree, but without an accredited bachelor’s degree, to petition for provisional acceptance. They must submit an essay or other evidence that they are capable of doing graduate-level work. Students must earn a GPA of at least 3.0 in their first four courses. If the student is accepted, there is no guarantee that they can be accepted into the master’s degree program. No more than five percent of the students in the master’s degree program can be admitted without a bachelor’s degree.
*** Agora University accepts foreign transcripts from universities officially recognized by their respective governments in their country of residence. An official stamped and sealed transcript is required from all foreign students.